Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Pregnancy update

If you didn't already know, I am pregnant with my first child :-)
The first few months were awful and I spent the entire days throwing up, I couldn't hold anything down not even water and I felt so ill!
But now I am 20 weeks and I'm only being sick once a day so I'm happy :-)

I have a bump now, my colleagues think I expanded over the weekend!and now people know I'm pregnant rather than just assuming I'm getting a bit fat which is always good!
I have started reading to my baby as it is what my mam did when pregnant with me and my sister,  and we turned out really well! I only read children's stories though,I know the baby can't understand what I'm reading yet but it would just feel wrong to read books like fifty Shades of grey to a baby! Hubby  has also started talking to the baby so when she is born she will recognise her dad's voice, it's actually really cute except when all he does is sing Liverpool football songs!

Baby has been kicking for 4 weeks now, sometimes it feels a little uncomfortable  because of where she is lying but mostly I love to feel her move as then I know she is still happy and healthy in there ☺

We are thinking about having a 4d  scan when I'm 27 weeks pregnant to find out the gender as she wouldn't open her legs during the 20 week scan so the scanner could only guess!

I think that is everything sofar ☺
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment