Saturday, 31 January 2015

Russell Eaton haircut

I'm not going to lie, I have been neglecting my hair a bit lately, I have needed it cutting for...oh...about three months! But I'm very particular with where I have my hair cut and I just haven't been able to get there lately.  Usually i go back to my parents and get my hair cut at my old hairdressers there, but as it is about a 2 hour drive away on the motorway it had been a bit difficult lately! So after becoming so annoyed with my hair my lovely hubby booked me an appointment at Russell Eaton.
A lot of the girls I work with have told me how amazing it is there so I agreed to go and I am so glad I did!
From the minute I walked through the door I was made to feel special (despite being a sweaty mess after walking up a hill while pregnant in the snow), and I was offered a drink as was my hubby. We did have a little bit of a wait but it wasn't too bad and they did apologise.
I was offered a complimentary head massage (which was amazing and honestly I could have married the girl!) And then taken to have my hair washed. The girl who washed my hair (I don't know her name) was amazing and even that felt like a massage! They take their time so you know that they are doing a really good job (I had washed my hair that morning so I know it wasn't dirty).
Most hairdressers I have been to try to do everything quickly, basically wanting to get your money and get you out as soon as possible but here it is like they actually care about you and your hair!
I wanted a complete restyle back to the way it was about two years ago and my hair dresser spent about 5 minutes discussing the new style with me and deciding what would look best before starting.
When she had finished and my hair had been dried, I can honestly say I have never seen my hair looking so amazing! Altogether it took about an hour to have my hair washed and cut, and you could tell the difference!
I will be going there from now on, and I have never been made to feel so special and taken care of from a hairdressers before so I want to say a massive thank you to Russell Eaton!
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment