I don't know about you but when I moved in with my fella (and then married him) I was expecting regular massages, weekends in bed, meals being cooked for me, and all the lovely stuff I see on movies (I know I should know better but I grew up with Disney films).
I'm not gonna lie at first it was fab, but fast forward 18 months and I have to schedule time with my fella (never a full day...His ps4 can't take the time away from him)!! I am officially a football/ps4 widow.
I know I'm not the only one, one of the lads he plays gta 5 with online has a 2 month old daughter that he doesn't spend time with cos he would rather be doing 'missions' with his 'crew'. I'm not gonna lie and say I understand it, cos I don't, and I know that when my baby arrives if my fella so much as looks at the ps4 when he should be spending time with baby I will throw the game out the window and run over it :-)
I even got naked once to see how long it would take him to realise...half an hour if anyone's interested!! And even then it was a cursory glance and kiss of certain parts and then back to his game!!
But I will admit that I wouldn't change him for the world and scheduling time in is still better than living alone and being scared of every noise!!
@scousekitten21
Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment